Electric Counterbalanced Trucks
Due to their fully enclosed motors and electronic systems, JungheinrichÂ® counterbalanced trucks are tailor-made for indoor and outdoor use. The three-wheel rear drive truck offers maximum performance thanks to AC technology, individually adjustable drive programs and advanced stability measures. The stand-up end control is the best choice for applications demanding tight aisle racking and extensive product shuttling.
- 2,000-3,000 lb. Capacity 3-Wheel Counterbalanced Forklifts
- 2,500-4,000 lb. Capacity 3 and 4-Wheel Counterbalanced Forklifts
- 3,000-5,500 lb. Capacity Stand-up End Control Forklifts
- 5,500-6,000 lb. Capacity Counterbalanced Forklifts
- 8,000-11,000 lb. Capacity Counterbalanced Forklifts
With Jungheinrich reach trucks, you can find the right solution for any lifting height. From a compact chassis option for narrow aisle widths to trucks that transport long loads to high lift heights, you'll be sure to find an ergonomically - designed reach truck that suits your particular application.
- 3,000-3,500 lb. Capacity 36 Volt Electric Pantograph Reach Trucks
- 3,500-4,500 lb. Capacity 36 Volt Electric Pantograph Reach Trucks
- 2,200-2,600 lb. Capacity Moving Mast Reach Trucks
- 3,000-3,500 lb. Capacity Sit-Down Moving Mast Reach Trucks
- 3,900-5,500 lb. Capacity Sit-Down Moving Mast Reach Truck
- 3,500-4,400 lb. Capacity Electric Reach Trucks
- 4,400-5,500 lb. Capacity Electric multi-directional, moving mast reach trucks
The EKX and EFX represent Jungheinrich's outstanding high-rack systems trucks with stacking heights up to 561 inches. The EKX man-up turret truck is a good example of efficient operation with faster order picking and stacking, allowing the operator to retrieve entire pallets as well as stack individual items in less time.
Jungheinrich's order pickers are both economical and productive - helping to lower your overall cost of operation and maximize your total picks per hour. The EKS 110 vertical order picker with a capacity of 2,200 lbs., offers high performance levels and precise handling. With load capacities up to 2,200 lbs. and order picking heights up to 236 inches, the EKS 208 is specially designed for flexibility in wide aisles. The EKS 308 with 3,000 lbs. load capacity and order picking heights up to 402 inches offers high throughput performance.For picking heights up to 384 inches, the EKS 230-330p series order picker is an ideal choice.
A cost-effective choice for your dock and transport operations, these walkies are suitable for loading and unloading trailers and offer excellent maneuverability within tight work areas. With capacities from 4,500 to 8,000 lbs., Jungheinrich walkies are your warehouse workhorses.
Thanks to their wide range of hitch options, Jungheinrich tow tractors offer the best solution for towing most types of trailers. They are versatile, ergonomic and can tow up to 15,400 lbs.
Jungheinrich walkie stackers are customized for various lift heights and storage/stacking operations. The trucks have lift heights up to 210 inches with load capacities ranging from 2,200 to 3,500 lbs. Sensitive lifting and lowering due to proportional hydraulics and advanced ergonomics for operator comfort are key highlights of the walkie stackers.