When you need the most outstanding service providers in Michigan, contact us. Our extremely skilled, highly trained, experienced technicians will get you up and running in no time.
- Servicing all makes and models 24/7
- One team of technicians assigned to your account so they are familiar with your equipment and can diagnose, service, and repair it quicker.
- Enhanced communications via GPS and Nextel radios so we can dispatch the closest technician to your facilities.
- 24-hour emergency service so we can service you when you need it
- Service vans equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, a large parts inventory, and extremely skilled, highly-trained technicians
- Competitive labor rates
- Investments in the latest diagnostic equipment to speed up the diagnostic and repair process
- Service at your site or ours.
Other services we offer to help you keep your units running and reduce your costs.
Planned Maintenance Program - Industrial equipment is just like your car in some respects. It needs to be checked at certain intervals to prevent unexpected breakdowns especially if you experience any downtime because of one maintenance problem. Contact us today to sign up for a planned maintenance program that is customized for you and your equipment.
We are so confident you will be pleased with our planned maintenance service that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. Contact us today to find out more.
Full Maintenance Leasing Program - Your budgeting is easier with one low monthly payment that covers your equipment maintenance over the life of a contract allowing you to focus on your business while we focus on your lift truck fleet. Contact us today for more information on Full Maintenance Leasing.
FREE Fleet Track - For our planned maintenance customers, we now offer Fleet Track, a FREE, on-line fleet management tool that allows our planned maintenance customers to access their per unit maintenance costs including cost per hour 24/7. Find out more information about Fleet Track or contact us today for more information on Fleet Track .
We also service over-the-road Vehicles, Vans, Pick-ups, Trailers and More AND conduct DOT inspections AT YOUR SITE.
Call 800.954.5553 and press 2 for service or contact us via email for more information on OTR Service.
Complete planned maintenance, diagnostics, maintenance and repair by highly skilled, certified technicians.